La Loggia Nera

Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
La Loggia Nera

Forum su anime, manga, videogiochi, musica, letteratura, esoterismo e tutto ciò che concerne la cultura nerd (e non solo).

serial experiments lain

AkiraSakura
    AkiraSakura
    Admin

serial experiments lain Empty serial experiments lain

Messaggio  AkiraSakura Lun Ago 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Salvo della roba che mi serve dal marasma di commenti random del privè disagioclickaro.

lain interviews

revengerofdeath ha scritto:In particolare "This article/interview is from the October 1999 (Vol. 7, No. 9) issue of Animerica magazine."

Q: What do you think American viewers will think of the series? Do you think they will have the same reactions as Japanese audiences?
    Ueda: They won't understand this. I don't want them to understand this. This work is based on the sensitivity and values of the Japanese people. America is different from Japan. This work itself is a sort of cultural war against American culture and the American sense of values we adopted after WW II. So I want American people to react to this work.
    (...)
    Q: Do you have any special message for American fans of the series?
    Ueda: Are there any American fans? I really can't imagine there is one. If there are any, I can't imagine why they think it's good. But if there were one, I'm a little happy.

La data/ora di oggi è Mar Mag 07, 2024 2:57 pm